Electronic giving (e-giving) is a convenient way to fulfill your pledge in support of Esperanza or to make special donations across the year.
Esperanza offers an automated online/smartphone app called Give Plus by Vanco Payment Solutions. This electronic platform enables you to give on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis. The Stewardship Team is encouraging you to consider using this platform.
For more about electronic giving, see our Information About Electronic Giving fact sheet.
Here are some of the advantages of e-giving:
- E-giving enables givers to fulfill annual pledges easily, providing the church with a consistent source of income to fund church operations and services. Reliable income allows our leaders to better manage the budget and deliver services.
- E-giving makes it easy to contribute to one-time special projects, missions and events. Simply tap your smartphone app or log into your web-based account.
- During the year you may adjust your giving by contacting Joni in the church office or by making the change on your smartphone app or web-based account.
- E-giving donations are highly efficient for our administrative staff since they are deposited automatically and do not require manual processing.
- E-giving also makes reporting for tax purposes efficient.
Whether you give electronically (now or in the past), give cash or by check, or have not given before, the following pages will explain how e-giving works. Contact Esperanza Treasurer Michael Paradise with your questions and he will walk you through the process. Reach him by email at Michaelparadise.firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or texting him at 703-595-8885.