Joni Thorpe, Parish Administrator: email@example.com
Youth Group: youthministry@myesperanza.
The Congregational Council
The Congregational Council is elected by the church membership and meets monthly to provide general oversight of the ministry of Esperanza. Current officers of the Council are:
President – Steven Thorpe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President – Brian Cantoni: email@example.com
Treasurer – Rocky Armfield: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary – Doris Dorwart: email@example.com
The Council also provides liaisons to specific areas of ministry within the congregation:
- Service and Support – assists work with our primary mission partners: Kyrene Family Resource Center, Habitat for Humanity, Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) and Meera School in Tanzania.
- Worship and Music – assists work in seasonal changes to our music and worship arts teams.
- Community Outreach – assists in providing hospitality on a weekly basis and special events (Oktoberfest, Valentine’s Day, and St. Patrick’s Day).
- Communications – coordinates information in printed publications, website and social media.
- Youth and Family – organizes and oversees a variety of activities aimed at enhancing the church experience for children, youth, and families.
Members At Large
Kirsten Anderson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rachael Hanania: email@example.com
Jessica Mueller: firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison Somero: email@example.com
Georgia Waters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Margaret Willis: email@example.com